These are the random thoughts floating through my head this week…
- Why won’t my 3-year-old nap anymore? I would pay money to have someone make me nap everyday, and it not be considered being lazy!!
- Taco Bell advertising shrimp makes me gag every time I see their advertisements.
- Reading in the book of Revelations now. Man, that book is strange as much as it is intriguing.
- Played the drugstore game today with the kids. Hit CVS and Rite Aid. Got a ton of great stuff for $21 but saved $60!!!
- Love my baby’s spring/summer attire.
- Shaklee cleaning products are all natural. Plus. Work great according to reviews. Major Plus!! Cheap. Plus. Can’t get them free since they aren’t sold in drugstores or grocery stores. Negative. Hmmm…Still think I’m going to try some.
- Gas is expensive. But instead of complain about it, I’m just going to be thankful for the Lord’s blessings on our business the past few months.
- I don’t know what people do who don’t believe in the Lord. It makes my heart break. Where is their hope?!?!
- I have the greatest friend!! She sent me the sweetest card today. Miss her and all my friends and family SO MUCH!
- Wanting to buy a Steam Shark mop. I’m tired of the residue my regular mop leaves. Heard these work!
- The yard man is cutting my grass now. Thankful for him! But miss the forced exercise I used to get.
- The sovereignty of the Lord. So many theologies. Been thinking about this one A LOT lately.
- Crazy weather. 60’s Saturday. 70’s Sunday. 80’s yesterday. 50’s today. Yesterday, Elle was dressed in a diaper. Today, a hooded sweater.
- Luke has been loving watching basketball with Mike. So he begged us last night to watch the game. But since it was coming on at 9:30, we told him it was too late. Our hearts got soft around 9:30, and we went and woke him up. But it was very unsuccessful. He rolled off my lap and collapsed onto the floor. Then ran around the room in circles whining. And collapsed again. Note to self: Never do that again!
- The hail and rain last night was loud! I’m sleepy.
- I should be folding laundry or perhaps working out. Nah! I’d rather be documenting my random thoughts.
- I’m so incredibly blessed.
- Wonder if Atlanta will be hotter than Charleston this summer?
- My brother will be 27 on Sunday. Luke wants to make him a carrot cake. He thinks the mail man will deliver it to him in one non melted piece.
- Elle will be 1 this month. Started searching for 1-year-old party themes for her. Makes me a little sad because there is no way we will have all our family and friends together to help celebrate our precious little girl!!
- I’m going to be 29 this month. Gulp!!! (Yes, this is the month of birthdays.)
- Luke just called to me, “Do I need to sleep some more?” Hahaha….Again, why can’t someone force me to sleep or rest for 2 hours a day? 🙂
- Elle loves sticking her tongue out. Love that girl.
- Wondering if anyone will show up to our life group in May. Should be interesting to see….
- 25 is my favorite number so this list must have 25 random thoughts. It’s my birthday, anniversary, Christmas, and Luke’s birthday.
If you made it to the end of this, kudos! Go eat a piece of dark chocolate or drink a yummy cup of coffee. You deserve it!! 😀